We offer to consider two types of facade panels – fiber-wooden facade planken and fiber-wooden facade panels.
“CANEXEL” facade planken is produced in Canada.
The main difference from the fiber-cement panels is their ecological compatibility and lightness of construction. They do not need any expensive special decking clips, because they are fixed directly with self-drilling screws.
All 90 panels do not repeat the pattern of wood embossing.
WPC facade panel
This panel has a wood texture. It is characterized by ease of use and does not require additional processing.
Dimensions: 157 mm x 20 mm
Consumption per m2: 7.33 r.m./m2
Length: 4 m
Advantages of facade panels of wood-polymer composite:
- Deep texture of wood fibers.
- The absence of visible joints on the panels.
- High heat and noise insulation.
- Resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Resistance to mold, rust and insects.
- Resistance to environmental influences.
- Resistance to impacts.
- Easy installation due to its design and lightweight.